Tuesday, November 13, 2012

And then the Moms got jobs ... hmmmm

So, almost immediately after writing our first blog entry, I (Laurelei) applied for and was offered a position as a psychic reader at Inner Path in Greenwood. I work two days per week, plus the monthly psychic fairs; and I have loved it, but boy howdy! has it made life busy.  I started on October 3. Glaux started about 2-3 weeks later.

Has all of this mom-busyness put a damper on school life here at MOMrovia Middle School? Um ... yes! I thought we could easily work it out, since Grammie and Pa are so involved in educating Miss Harmonia, and Glaux works different days than me, ... but there are issues. My Harmonia girl isn't thriving, and she has to come before the other work.

So, I'm in talks with the store's owners about how best to proceed. I'd still love to teach classes here and there, and Harmonia could even help out with the dance classes. I'd even love to continue giving readings during the psychic fairs. I just can't be in the store all day twice a week.

I'll redouble my efforts with Blade & Broom Botanica -- which I can work on easily in the evenings after lessons are done. Yep, that's about it.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...